Angel Policy and Copyright Policy
All the designs available in our range come under the Angel Policy and Fair Usage Policy.
We do not wish to inhibit creativity, but must ensure that we protect all parties from misuse of Inion Arts products and designs and therefore established this Angel Policy which must be adhered to when using Inion Arts products.
Inion Arts gives the end user permission to use the products and designs for creating personal and resalable items as long as:
- Items are crafted by hand (no commercial machinery reproduction in any form is permitted)
- When selling hand made items (Craftwork) you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade by you and the Craftwork has not been made by Inion Arts. You must indicate that the supplies used in the Craftwork are Inion Arts products but you must not use the Inion Arts logo for the purpose of promoting the sale of the Craftwork
- Items are not sold for large scale commercial gain (ie no more than 300 of one design exact replica in any one year)
- Designs cannot be altered and passed off and sold as someone else’s creation
- Any items sold/used should always give credit to Inion Arts on any type of product
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring Inion Arts or its suppliers into disrepute
- Inion Arts products must not be relabelled or separated into parts and resold.
We reserve the right to publish, capture, copy, for the purpose of advertising and promotion only, products made with using our designs and posted in public places and forums.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under this Angel Policy or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breach to this Angel Policy, we will still be entitled to our rights and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
This Angel Policy is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
All Inion Arts original products and designs are covered under this policy. If you have any queries not covered by the above please contact Inion Arts on email@example.com.
Inion Arts may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the Inion Arts website, www.inionarts.co.uk. Inion Arts reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use Inion Arts designs.